Gabby Frost, an award-winning mental health advocate, shares her story about mental illness and how she founded Buddy Project.
- Speaker at TEDxEastBrunswickHighSchool (East Brunswick, NJ)
- Panelist at Active Minds Conference (Washington, D.C.)
- Session Speaker at G.I.R.L. 2017 (Columbus, OH)
- Panelist at Mom 2.0 Summit (Orlando, FL)
- Keynote Speaker at University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Lincoln, NE)
- Keynote Speaker at Oregon Youth Leadership Forum (Portland, OR)
- Keynote Speaker at George Washington University (Washington, D.C.)